Sunday, February 13, 2011
A good day for liars...I've been tagged
Thanks to Seana at Confessions of Ignorance I have been tagged. So, here's the game:
Four of these statements are lies, one is true. You must pick, and reply with your guess as to the one that is true. If you know the answer for certain, please leave room for others to guess if they don't.
1. I am 6 feet tall and wish I was shorter.
2. I have an evil twin that does unspeakable things that we won't talk about in polite company.
3. I sell all of my books back to Half Price Books.
4. I really enjoy my job.
5. My favorite vacation was when my husband and I went to Ireland and we toured the Guinness brewery. I would love to make it there again someday.
If you are one of the lucky ones that are tagged, here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
2. Display the graphic from the award creator.
3. Post five facts, four of which must be lies and
4. Pass the award to five other bloggers who should follow these rules.
I however, being the rule breaker that I am, will only tag 3 people. Yep, I'm a rebel. Here are the lucky 3.
1. Sean Patrick Reardon at Mindjacker.
2.Philip Robinson at Soul-Searching
3. Kari at How to Smile