Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hunting

My list of books I am hunting seems to be getting longer and longer. Ok, so really it's pretty short at the moment, but considering it started out at 0 not real long ago it's getting there. Right now, the list is as follows..

Requiems for the Departed by several authors
Truth by Peter Temple
The Killer Inside me by Jim Thompson
The Lighthouse Land and Lighthouse War by Adrian McKinty, (I think I found them though)
World History for Dummies
Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls

So that's the list for now. Most of them are there because the books have been recommended to me or I like other books by the author and just haven't managed to come across these. I'm looking though.

Currently reading, (well, planning to start today once the mailman delivers it) - Janet Evanivich's Sizzling sixteen and then Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child's Relic

No comments: