Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Johnathan Kellerman's Devil's Waltz and Bad Love

These books are the 5th and 6th in the Alex Deleware series I believe. I read the first one, When the Bough Breaks, and it was ok, good enough for me to read more. Honestly though, even though I like the premise of Kellerman's books, I can't say I like the books a whole lot...they tend to drag with a lot of descriptions and not a whole lot being accomplished. I don't find myself getting involved or caught up in the story and I often will easily get up to do other things. None the less, I'm usually curious enough to finish the story. Devil's Waltz is a story of Munchhausen by Proxy, and Bad Love is a typical "bad guy after the main character" story, with a psychological twist. Like I said, not bad premise, but slow moving.

When the Bough Breaks

Devil's Waltz

Bad Love>

No comments: